“No one was hurt, it just stinks in there.”

The Student Center was evacuated due to a small fire caused by a mechanical failure May 16 at approximately 4 p.m.

 A motor powering belts in a fourth floor airshaft continued to run while the belts were stuck — resulting in the belts overheating and smoke dispersing throughout the building, according to the Detroit Fire Department.

“No one was hurt, it just stinks in there,” said Ladder 17 Sgt. Paul Attard.

(4) comments

Izabella

Wow, it seems the fireman can manage the stituation, i can't see the smoke (xe 45 chỗ, xe đi sầm sơn)

john

awesome post, if you want to bypass frp lock then you must click on frp bypass apk download

john

You can bypass custom binary by clicking here

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.