Laurie Lauzon Clabo, Ph.D., dean of the College of Nursing and chief health and wellness officer, joins Today@Wayne podcast host Darrell Dawsey to discuss her efforts to help steer the university through the COVID-19 outbreak. In this conversation, she also shares how the pandemic is reshaping public health and education for the future.
About Wayne State University:
Wayne State University (WSU) is a public research university located in Detroit, Michigan.
Wayne State University, in alliance with Michigan State University and the University of Michigan, is part of Michigan’s University Research Corridor, responsible for $2.15 billion in research and development spending in fiscal year 2015. The URC is one of the nation’s top research clusters and the engine for innovation in Michigan and the Great Lakes region, increasing economic prosperity and connecting Michigan to the world.
Connect with Wayne State University online:
Visit the Wayne State University WEBSITE: https://go.wayne.edu/surprise
Like Wayne State University on FACEBOOK:
Follow Wayne State University on TWITTER:
Follow Wayne State University on INSTAGRAM: https://go.wayne.edu/follow-instagram
- WSU responds to controversial display on campus
- Wayne State extends indoor mask mandate
- Warrior Band returns to campus
- Campus health officials review COVID-19 guidelines
- Freshmen enter campus housing amidst pandemic
- Welcome Center programming to prepare students for fall semester
- UGL, Purdy-Kresge to fully reopen Monday
- Campus health officials address Delta variant threat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.